You rank with us. When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. 
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
For more information, please see your Toyota dealer.
 - Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On lease contracts, rebates must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contacts, rebates must be applied toward the Down Payment. one rebate per finance lease transaction. not compatible with the Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program. Finance or lease contracts must be dated by January 6, 2014 for rebate offer. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or termination at any time. Offers on approved credit to qualified customers through a participating Toyota dealership and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offers for active U.S. Military and inactive Reserves only. Retired military personnel are not eligible. Program may not be available in all stores.