To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. College Graduate Rebate Program, you must:
- Have proof of graduation from an accredited four-year college, university, registered nurse program, graduate from an accredited two-year college or graduated within the next six-months; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of graduation from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF [National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation]); or graduate from any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of completion of an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your certificate to take advantage of the program; and
- Lease or finance the purchase of a new Toyota vehicle (the “Vehicle”): The maximum terms eligible for the College Graduate Rebate Program are up to 60 months for Retail contracts and up to 36 months on Leases or Preferred Option contracts (where available); The term may extend to 72 months on the special APR program for retail transactions; and
- Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of the Vehicle through, the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). All obligations on your credit report must have been paid within 60 days of the due date and your credit report must not show more than $1,000 in total charge-offs during the last 24 months; and
- At contract signing furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of purchase with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and Vehicle payments on retail installment sales contract or lease.